Shipping and delivery
Orders may be placed online at our e-commerce website, www.reformationnutrition.in, or picked up from the shopping outlet (store). Details are given below:
PICKUP FROM OFFICE OR SHOPPING OUTLET (STORES):
Pickup orders can be placed at the outlet (store). Payment options for Pickup Orders can be Credit cards, Debit cards, Net banking, wallets, etc. Pickup hours for all outlets (stores) are:
- Monday to Sunday, 90:00 a.m.–09:30 p.m.
- Address: No. 1, near Shyama Garden, Amrawati Colony, Haldwani, Bamoritalli Bandobasti, Uttarakhand 263139.
Please refer to the website www.reformationnutrition.in for updated information.
Payment mode options for these orders can be:
- Online orders: Through payment gateway such as credit card, Debit Card, Net banking, wallet, etc.
Home Delivery Orders Delivery Fees:
Please refer to the website www.reformationnutrition.in for more details on delivery fees. The shipments are in perfect condition when the carrier takes possession of them. By signing “received” on the delivery note, the recipient(s) acknowledges that the order was received in satisfactory condition. Do not sign in the event of damage or product shortages. Hidden damages must be discovered after the carrier has left, and all other discrepancies must be notified within twenty-four (24) hours of receiving the shipment. Failure to notify Nutriver Mart of any shipping discrepancy or damage within twenty-four (24) hours of receipt of the shipment shall be considered acceptance of the products. Orders placed are typically shipped the very next business day. Orders placed on Saturday will be shipped on the following Monday. Delivery times will vary according to the location of the customers. The average time for delivery is between 5 and 7 working days. Delivery of the products may not be possible on Sundays or on major holidays, as per the policy of the delivery partner.
Delivery of the Product
- There are various delivery models for the delivery of purchased Products to customers, as decided by Nutriver Mart The risk and responsibility for any damage, loss, or deterioration of the products during the course of delivery or transit shall be the responsibility of Nutriver Mart Company, not the customer. Nutriver Mart ensures that the products being delivered to customers are not faulty and are exactly the same products that are listed and advertised on the website and that all descriptions and specifications are the same as those provided on the website.
- The customer’s shipping address and pin code are verified by the database of the website before they proceed to pay for their purchase. In the event that the order is not serviceable by logistic service providers or the delivery address is not located in the given pin code area, the customer may provide an alternate shipping address to which the product can be delivered by the logistics service provider.
- Customers shall be bound to take delivery of the products purchased by them. If any customer neglects or refuses to accept the delivery of the products ordered by him or her, the customer may be liable to Nutriver Mart for such non-acceptance of products. Nutriver Mart at its own discretion may call up the customers to evaluate the reason for the non-acceptance of the product. The decision of Nutriver Mart would be final and binding on whether to redeliver or initiate refund process as per the refund policy.
- The title in the Products and other rights and interest in the Products shall directly passed on to the customers from Nutriver Mart company. The risk or loss After delivery of goods/Product and after full payment of the Product will be borne by the customer.
- Before accepting delivery of any Product, the Customer shall reasonably ensure that the Product’s packaging is good condition and is not damaged or tampered.
- Any dispute in between customer and Nutriver Mart company, arising on any issue by this policy, shall be referred to the sole arbitrator (appointed by the company) and same shall be adjudicated by such Arbitrator as per provisions of Arbitration Conciliation Act, 1996. However, all proceedings shall come within the jurisdiction of Delhi Courts only and such arbitration proceedings shall be held in District courts of Delhi only.
- The final decision of the Arbitrator would be binding upon both the parties. Any breach of this covenant by the Customer will make him liable for damages and legal costs to the Company.